Wisepops is a popular name in the world of popup marketing. However, if you are looking to explore Wisepops alternatives, we are here to help.
Business owners and marketers are always on the hunt to find ways to increase on-site conversions, leads, and sales. If you are having trouble engaging your site visitors or want to get the maximum from every dollar spent on marketing campaigns, then popups are your best bet.
While Wisepops is a good option to design and display beautiful popups on your website, it might not be the perfect pick for every business. Some users are not happy with the pricing, and others are disappointed with the missing features.
All that being said, there are a lot of popup solutions out there, and choosing the best Wisepops alternative for your business can be a difficult task. Worry not, we have done the hard work of testing the alternatives and have come up with the 7 best options you can choose from.
A Quick Look at Top Wisepops Alternatives & Their Key Features
|Popup Tool||Key Features||Pricing|
|Picreel||Ready-to-use customizable templates|
Target highly specific traffic
Advanced trigger options
Popup personalization options
A/B testing and advanced analytics
Plans start from $14/month
|Poptin||Simple editor with customization options|
Drag and drop features
Multiple types of website popups
Advanced targeting options
A/B testing and analytics
Plans start from $15/month
|Sleeknote||Intuitive popup creator|
Huge popup templates library
Drag and drop features
Mobile editor & advanced trigger options
Easy to integrate with sales & CRM tools
Plans start from $49/month
|OptinMonster||Multiple types of popup forms|
Works with popular marketing platforms
|Plans start from $9/month
|Privy||Easy to install and integrate|
Pre-loaded template library
Drag and drop popup designer
Multiple targeting options
Custom plans start from $15/month
|HelloBar||Easily customizable popup designs|
Bars, modals, sliders, alerts, page takeovers
Multiple display options and targeting rules
A/B testing and analytics
Integrates with sales/marketing tools
Plans start from $24/month
|OptiMonk||200+ pre-designed templates|
Shopping cart abandonment detection
Built-in A/B testing and analytics
Multiple triggers and targeting rules
Plans start from $24.16/month
What is Wisepops?
Wisepops is a simple and powerful popup builder that helps businesses grow their mailing list, retain abandoning customers, collect feedback, increase conversions, and more. It is equipped with a great popup library and comes with good targeting features that allow marketers to target their site visitors smartly.
Wisepops also offers A/B testing and supports integration with over 30 tools. Let us now see why different users look for Wisepops alternatives.
Why Look for Wisepops Alternatives?
Wisepops is a good popup lead generation tool, but there are some things that users don’t like about this software. Here’s what we found from our research while going through the reviews:
- Costs Too High: The pricing options offered by Wisepops are not reasonable for small businesses and bloggers.
- Collaboration Issues: When multiple team members work on a popup campaign, there are some glitches while viewing the same popups in different systems.
- Limited Customization: The popup editor and some functions lack customization options that make it difficult to personalize the overlays the way you want.
- Limited Integrations: Wisepops support 30+ integrations with sales and email marketing tools. Those integrations only cover the popular ones, making it difficult for some businesses to connect Wisepops with their favorite tools.
So, these are the reasons to look for an alternative to Wisepops that is perfect to handle your unique business needs. Let’s now have a look at features you need to consider before making the right pick.
Must-have Features of Wisepops Alternatives
A great Wisepops alternative should have the basic and advanced features plus functionality to help businesses deliver a delightful user experience. Here are some of the must-have features to look out for:
- User-friendly Popup Editor: The popup editor is the beginning point of designing popups. So, make sure that the editor is user-friendly with an intuitive interface. Such an intuitive editor enables users with no coding knowledge to design popups in minutes.
- Good Template Library: Designing the popups from scratch is a time-consuming process. Choose a tool that offers an extensive template library with different use-cases for popups like discounts, lead captures, limited-time deals, customer feedback, giveaways, etc.
- Multiple Trigger Options: Trigger settings are crucial for behavioral targeting as per visitors’ browsing activities on your site. Make sure that the tool offers multiple trigger options such as time-based, exit-intent, on-click, scroll-based, etc.
- Advanced Targeting Options: The tool should have all the basic and advanced targeting options such as location-based, re-targeting, traffic-based, device-based, cookie-based, etc., for accurate targeting.
- A/B Testing & Analytics: A/B testing is something that businesses rely on when it comes to popups. It helps you test different variants of popups to analyze the difference in conversions. So, make sure that the tool offers an A/B testing feature and provides detailed analytics plus reports.
- Seamless Integrations: The captured leads and conversion data are important to take further marketing actions. For that, the tool should support flawless integrations with sales, CRM, and marketing tools and automate the data transfer process.
These are some of the common things to look out for when checking out the best Wisepops competitors. Let us now look at the selection criteria we used to compile the list of alternatives.
Our Selection Criteria for Wisepops Alternatives
Our team of marketing experts tried and tested different Wisepops alternatives out there. Here are the selection criteria that we came up with to narrow down the list to seven.
- Core Wisepops Features: The tool offers primary functionalities and features such as ready-to-use editable templates, targeting rules, trigger options, basic reporting & analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Comparable Pricing: We have included software and tools that have paid plans similar to Wisepops pricing options.
- Minimum 10 user reviews published on GetApp and Capterra in the last two years: Recent reviews are helpful in understanding the pros and cons of Wisepops alternatives.
- High “Features and functionality” rating: The popup software should have at least a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars on GetApp and Capterra.
- High Recommendation Rating: The popup software should have an average recommendation rating in the range of 7 to 10 on a scale of 10 on GetApp and Capterra.
Top 7 Wisepops Alternatives to Boost Conversions in 2022
Let’s have a look at the seven best Wisepops alternatives to boost leads, sales, and conversions.
1 – Picreel
Picreel is a delightful conversion optimization popup software and is our number one pick on this list of Wisepops alternatives. The tool assists you in creating beautiful popups, slide-ins, nano-bars, full-screen overlays, survey forms, and more.
With Picreel’s wide range of targeting options and trigger rules, you can successfully run popup campaigns to get maximum on-site conversions. As the tool supports integration with 700+ tools, you won’t have to worry about manually transferring the leads & conversion data.
Pricing: 30-day free trial, paid plans start from $14/month.
2 – Poptin
Poptin is a free alternative to Wisepops and is a relatively modern popup builder that focuses on visually appealing popups and overlays to increase user engagement. From basic lightboxes and slide-ins to lead capture forms and full-screen mats, Poptin has got you covered with its great template library.
Using the simple editor and easy-to-configure trigger plus targeting options, you can design and display popups on your site in minutes.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans start from $15/month.
3 – Sleeknote
Sleeknote is a great popup builder that helps you collect leads and boost sales using popups without annoying site visitors. If you are looking to personalize each visitor’s experience with popups, then Sleeknote is a perfect pick to do so.
With an intuitive editor and easy-to-understand features, you can get started with popups, forms, nano-bars, and slide-ins in no time. It also has a smart A/B testing feature and advanced analytics to track popup performance from a single dashboard.
Pricing: 7-day free trial, paid plans start from $49/month.
4 – OptinMonster
OptinMonster is a popular name in the world of popup marketing. The powerful conversion optimization and lead generation toolkit is full of useful features to take your popup marketing campaigns to the next level.
The tool is easy to use and requires no coding/technical knowledge. As it integrates seamlessly with all popular sales, CRM, and marketing tools, you can transfer the captured leads in real-time.
Pricing: Paid plans start from $9/month.
5 – Privy
Privy was primarily email and SMS marketing software, but the developers have now introduced the popup marketing module. With this powerful combination, you can easily launch popup campaigns to grow mailing lists and then convert those leads into customers with targeted email marketing campaigns.
If you are looking to get a complete package at a reasonable price, then Privy is a great pick for your business.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans start from $15/month.
6 – Hello Bar
Hello Bar is a good popup software like Wisepops that helps you convert visitors into leads, subscribers, and buyers. It has fully responsive overlays, bars, modals, alerts, and sliders to boost engagement. The tool is easy to install and use on any website and comes with advanced targeting & trigger features. It also supports integration with popular sales and marketing platforms for easy transfer of data.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans start from $24/month.
7 – OptiMonk
OptiMonk is a smart and popular eCommerce lead generation popup tool that helps you display targeted messages to website visitors. The software is equipped with beautiful and unique popup templates to create delightful overlays.
With a great range of targeting options and trigger rules, you can deliver an amazing user experience to turn shoppers into buyers. The app works flawlessly on all websites and integrates well with different sales and marketing platforms to automate data transfer.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans start from $24.16/month.
Comparison of Wisepops Alternatives
|Popup Tool||Free Trial||Exit-Intent||Custom Templates||A/B Testing||Platforms Supported|
|Wisepops||Yes, 14 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|Picreel||Yes, 30 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|Sleeknote||Yes, 7 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|OptiMonk||Yes, 14 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
Final Verdict: Which Wisepops Alternative Should You Go For?
As mentioned earlier, Wisepops is a good popup software, but it lacks in certain departments. The above-mentioned seven Wisepops alternatives are all great, have a wide range of pricing options, and are perfect for different businesses.
Are you still confused about making the final pick? We would suggest Picreel as the winner here as it comes with all the basic and advanced features to launch successful popup campaigns in minutes. This exit-intent popup tool is easy to use and comes with multiple pricing plans suitable for businesses in different domains.
As Picreel offers a 30-day free trial, you can give it a try right away!