All that marketers want at the end of the day is a bag full of quality leads, a rising conversion graph, and a lot of sales. Sleeknote is one such magical lead generation popup tool that helps marketers with their daily website ventures.
However, it is not the perfect conversion rate optimization tool for everyone. That’s why marketers look for the best Sleeknote alternatives. From pricing plans to slow popup loading speeds and a not-so-user-friendly interface, there’s a lot when it comes to drawbacks of Sleeknote.
Well, you won’t have to stick to Sleeknote as there are plenty of other options out there to take popup marketing to the next level. From small bloggers and businesses to large enterprises, everyone can find a perfect popup lead generation tool on our list. Let’s get started!
A Quick Look at Top Sleeknote Alternatives & Their Key Features
|Popup Tool||Key Features||Pricing|
|Picreel||Ready-to-use customizable templates
Target highly specific traffic
Advanced trigger options
Popup personalization options
A/B testing and advanced analytics
|Starts from $39.97/month|
|OptinMonster||Multiple types of popup forms
Works with popular marketing platforms
|Basic - $9/month
Plus - $19/month
Pro - $29/month
Growth - $49/month
|Sumo||Easy to use and understand
Multiple popup designs and templates
Fully responsive and fast
A/B testing and analytics
|Free - $0
Pro - $39/month
|Adoric||Simple 3-steps popup maker
Clean and friendly analytics
Recommendations advanced algorithm
Huge collection of popup templates
Easily connects with popular apps
|Free - $0
Essentials - $29/month
Standard - $79/month
Pro - $199/month
|OptiMonk||200+ pre-designed templates
Shopping cart abandonment detection
Built-in A/B testing and analytics
Multiple triggers and targeting rules
|Free - $0
Essential - $24.16/month
Growth - $65.83/month
Premium - $165.83/month
Master - Custom quotes on request
|Popupsmart||55+ high-converting popup templates
Mobile-friendly with 4 layouts
Effective targeting options
100+ flawless integrations
Basic - $29/month
Pro - $79/month
Expert - $129/month
|Hellobar||Easily customizable popup designs
Bars, modals, sliders, alerts, page takeovers
Multiple display options and targeting rules
A/B testing and analytics
Integrates with sales/marketing tools
|Starter - $0
Growth - $24/month
Premium - $41/month
Elite - $83/month
|Thrive Leads||Drag-and-drop form builder
Wide selection of templates
A/B testing engine
Actionable reporting & analytics
|Quarterly - $30/month
Yearly - $19/month
|Privy||Easy to install and integrate
Pre-loaded template library
Drag and drop popup designer
Multiple targeting options
Custom plans start at $15/month
|Wisepops||Drag and drop popup editor
50+ popup templates
Powerful targeting options
|Small Businesses - $29/month
100,000 pageviews - $49/month
250,000 pageviews - $99/month
500,000 pageviews - $149/month
1,000,000 pageviews - $249/month
Enterprise - Starting from $250/month (Custom quotes available)
What is Sleeknote?
Sleeknote is a popup builder that focuses on non-intrusive popup forms using an intelligent algorithm to help you generate leads and grow sales. The drag-and-drop editor lets you create beautiful popups in no time. Also, the A/B testing module is really great with some advanced analytics and more. You can easily integrate Sleeknote with popular marketing and sales tools to sync the captured leads in real time. Let’s now check out why Sleeknote is not the right option for everyone!
Why Look for Sleeknote Alternatives
Firstly, there are questions about the user-friendliness of Sleeknote as the interface feels a bit overwhelming for new users. So, only experts and marketers who are familiar with running popup campaigns find this tool efficient.
Next, the loading speed of popup on average is not good when compared to Sleeknote competitors. This speed also slows down the website opening speed, making it a crucial issue for your visitors.
Finally, we come to the pricing plans. The Sleeknote price is not so reasonable, especially for small businesses and part-time bloggers. When compared with the features and support that the best Sleeknote alternatives offer at a similar price, you are sure to see the difference.
How to Choose the Best Sleeknote Alternative
The best Sleeknote alternative should make lead generation and conversion rate optimization easy and efficient for marketers. Let’s see the features and functionalities you should consider.
- User-friendly Popup Maker: Running popup campaigns should be super easy. So, look for a tool that has an intuitive interface and editor with proper support guides to get you started easily with popup marketing.
- Template Library: The popup template library should be equipped with a lot of customizable popup designs for different industries and for promotions, limited-time deals, customer feedback, lead capture, giveaways, etc.
- Advanced Targeting Options: The app should be equipped with basic and advanced targeting options such as re-targeting, traffic-based targeting, location-based targeting, cookie targeting, device-based targeting, etc. for precise targeting.
- Multiple Trigger Options: Make sure that there are different trigger options like exit-intent, on-click, time-based, scroll-based, etc. It helps in behavioral targeting based on visitors’ activities on your website.
- A/B Testing & Analytics: A/B testing is a really helpful feature that lets you analyze/compare how different popup campaigns are performing. Ensure that the popup tool offers in-depth analysis & metrics of different campaigns so that you can easily find your best-converting popups.
- Seamless Integrations: The transfer of captured leads should be as smooth as possible. So, look for a tool that supports integration with your sales/marketing and CRM software.
- Fast Customer Support: Problems are an inevitable part of software services, but the service provider should be offering a dedicated support system 24/7 to resolve the queries in no time. Make sure that the vendor has a multi-channel support system in place to help you via call/email/live chat.
So, these are some of the things you should take a look at before you make your pick for the best alternative to Sleeknote. Let’s check out the selection criteria for our list of alternatives.
Our Selection Criteria for Sleeknote Alternatives
We have tried different lead generation popup tools and have come up with the top 10 Sleeknote alternatives. The tools that made it to the list are based on the following selection criteria.
- Core Sleeknote Features: The tool offers core features like ready-to-use editable templates, advanced reporting & analytics, targeting rules, trigger options, etc.
- Comparable Pricing: We have included products that are priced similar to or less than Sleeknote.
- Minimum 10 user reviews published on GetApp and Capterra in the last two years: Recent reviews tell us a lot about the pros and cons of Sleeknote alternatives.
- High “Features and functionality” rating: The software should have a minimum rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars on Capterra and GetApp.
- High Recommendation Rating: The software should have an average recommendation rating between 7 and 10 on a scale of 10 on Capterra and GetApp.
10 Best Sleeknote Alternatives to Grow Leads & Sales
Let’s explore the top 10 Sleeknote Alternatives in detail below.
1 – Picreel
Picreel is the best Sleeknote competitor that helps businesses with lead generation and conversion rate optimization. Picreel’s exit-intent technology lets you easily target engaged website visitors with AI-powered popups for the best results. With a library of over 100+ professionally designed popups, you are sure to find this tool super easy to use. Using the personalization options and A/B testing engine, you can increase conversions. It also has advanced trigger options and targeting rules, making it a better choice than Sleeknote for instant business growth.
- 100+ ready-to-use customizable templates
- Target highly specific traffic with multiple targeting rules
- Advanced trigger options for precise targeting
- Popup personalization options
- A/B testing and advanced analytics
- Integration with 700+ popular sales and marketing tools
- Starts from $39.97/month
2 – OptinMonster
OptinMonster is a popular pop-up tool that helps you design and display beautiful opt-in forms. Their cart abandonment detection feature makes it easy for you to target abandoning visitors in real-time to increase sales. The user-friendly and streamlined interface allows getting started with popups in minutes. OptinMonster also has different types of popups like overlays, content lockers, top/bottom bars, floating bars, and so on to engage visitors. You can seamlessly integrate the app with popular marketing and sales tools.
- 100+ customizable templates
- A/B testing options
- Analytics tracking
- Multiple trigger options
- AdBlock detection technology
- Target specific users, categories, or pages
- Basic – $9/month
- Plus – $19/month
- Pro – $29/month
- Growth – $49/month
3 – Sumo
Sumo is the best Sleeknote free alternative that focuses on list building. The tool comes with a wide range of lead capture templates that anyone can easily customize and design. If you just stepped into the world of popup marketing and want to get an idea of popups, then Sumo is a good option to get started. It has on-site analytics, including heatmaps and other reporting features to help you analyze the results. But if you want to get all features, then you should go for a paid plan.
- Easy to use and understand
- Multiple popup designs and templates
- Customization tools
- Fully responsive and fast
- A/B testing and analytics
- Free – $0
- Pro – $39/month
4 – Adoric
Adoric is an advanced lead generation popup tool to convert visitors into customers and sales. It has a smart feature that automatically displays the most relevant products to the customers based on their website behavior. With creatively designed pop-up templates, you can present the offer to visitors to get more responses. Adoric also comes with detailed reporting plus analytics to understand your audience and make improvements. You can connect the app with email marketing services and CRM software for seamless automation.
- Simple 3-steps popup maker
- Clean and friendly analytics
- Recommendations advanced algorithm
- Huge collection of popup templates
- Easily connects with popular apps
- Free – $0
- Essentials – $29/month
- Standard – $79/month
- Pro – $199/month
5 – OptiMonk
OptiMonk is a widely used popup software by eCommerce website owners. You won’t find a better collection of templates that covers all of the use-cases than OptiMonk. The app’s main focus is on personalizing the popup interactions for a better user experience. Their exit-intent technology is efficient in displaying popups at the right moment for maximum conversions. As they offer a free forever plan for small websites, it is a superb free Sleeknote alternative to target website visitors with interactive popups.
- 200+ ready-to-use templates
- Built-in A/B testing and analytics
- Shopping cart abandonment detection
- Multiple triggers and targeting rules
- Integration with popular marketing and sales platforms
- Free – $0
- Essential – $24.16/month
- Growth – $65.83/month
- Premium – $165.83/month
- Master – Custom quotes on request
6 – Popupsmart
Popupsmart is a no-code lead generation tool that easily builds mailing lists, increases eCommerce sales, and boosts conversion rates by engaging visitors. In a matter of minutes, anyone can get started with this user-friendly popup tool. The popups load way faster than Sleeknote, and it won’t be affecting the website speed. With more advanced features and integration options, Popupsmart is a clear winner when compared to Sleeknote.
- 55+ high-converting popup templates
- Mobile-friendly with 4 layouts
- More advanced targeting options
- Smart editor to design beautiful popups
- 100+ flawless integrations
- Basic – $29/month
- Pro – $79/month
- Expert – $129/month
7 – Hellobar
Hellobar is another popular Sleeknote free alternative that helps you with conversion optimization using popups, full-width bars, modals, and sliders. The fully customizable popup library when combined with advanced display and targeting options, lets you easily capture leads and boost sales. The easy-to-use & navigate tool integrates with a 1-click installation and works well with your existing sales and marketing tools.
- Bars, alerts, modals, sliders, and page takeovers
- Easily customizable popup designs
- A/B testing and analytics
- Multiple display options and targeting rules
- Integrates with popular sales and marketing tools
- Starter – $0
- Growth – $24/month
- Premium – $41/month
- Elite – $83/month
8 – Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a part of Thrive Suite which offers comprehensive website development and marketing solutions to boost engagement & sales. Thrive Leads lets you customize each visitors’ experience to serve them with the best offers. It is a user-friendly tool and comes with a lot of templates to target different visitors. So, if you are looking for a complete web development suite, then Thrive Leads is a good option for you.
- Drag-and-drop form builder
- Mobile-friendly and fully responsive popups
- Smart targeting tools
- Multiple forms available
- Actionable reporting & analytics
- A/B testing engine
- Quarterly – $30/month
- Yearly – $19/month
9 – Privy
Privy is a complete set of email marketing, SMS marketing, and popup marketing modules to grow your business. It focuses mainly on small eCommerce businesses and offers plans at reasonable prices. The drag-and-drop popup editor comes with a decent range of templates to set you up for high conversions. Privy integrates well with all major eCommerce platforms and sales/marketing tools for the smooth transfer of data.
- Pre-loaded template library
- Drag and drop popup designer
- Multiple targeting options
- In-built A/B testing module
- Easy to install and integrate
- Free plan
- Custom plans starting from $15/month
10 – Wisepops
Wisepops is a powerful popup builder that lets you create contextual popups, banners, and bars with beautiful graphics. It comes with advanced customization options and 50+ templates to match popups with your website theme and colors. With a top-notch targeting module and display options, Wisepops has a lot to offer. The pricing might not be ideal for all businesses, but the advanced features surely help you excel in popup marketing.
- Drag and drop popup editor
- 50+ popup templates
- Powerful targeting options
- A/B testing and reporting/analytics
- 30+ email marketing/CRM/CMS integrations
- Small Businesses – $29/month
- 100,000 pageviews – $49/month
- 250,000 pageviews – $99/month
- 500,000 pageviews – $149/month
- 1,000,000 pageviews – $249/month
- Enterprise – Starting from $250/month (Custom quotes available)
Comparison of Sleeknote Alternatives
|Tool||Free Trial||Exit-Intent||Custom Templates||A/B Testing||Platform|
|Picreel||Yes, 30 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|OptiMonk||Yes, 14 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|Thrive Leads||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|Wisepops||Yes, 14 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
Ready to Make Your Decision?
The above-mentioned Sleeknote alternatives are widely used in different industries to capture leads, grow sales, and increase conversions. By comparing all the features, pricing, and ease of use, you should be able to make the right decision.
If you ask us about the best lead generation popup tool that can help you get maximum conversions from your website traffic, we will be investing our money in Picreel popup builder. It is a versatile tool and has got multiple pricing plans for different sizes of businesses to meet their requirements. Check out the free trial and see how that works for your business!
Do you want instant 300% growth?
Picreel popups can get YOUR website 300% instant sales growth. See Case Studies.