Return on investment (ROI) is an important financial metric when it comes to purchasing a popup software subscription. From accessing complete features and functionalities to getting maximum results, it all matters.
Well, Thrive Leads is a popup lead generation software but that might not be the right pick for your business. You need to invest in a tool that’s best for your business. That is why we are here to help you find the best Thrive Leads alternative.
As Thrive Leads is not a standalone software and comes with the complete Thrive Suite marketing package, users often find it less attractive. There’s more to it, and we will be discussing it all below.
A Quick Look at Top Thrive Leads Alternatives & Their Key Features
|Popup Tool||Key Features||Pricing
|Picreel||Ready-to-use customizable templates|
Target highly specific traffic
Advanced trigger options
Popup personalization options
A/B testing and advanced analytics
|Starter - $14/month
Basic - $52/month
Plus - $112/month
Pro - $299/month
Enterprise - Custom quotes on request
|Sleeknote||Intuitive popup creator|
Huge popup templates library
Drag and drop features
Mobile editor & advanced trigger options
Easy to integrate
|Lite - $49/month
Basic - $59/month
Plus - $114/month
Pro - $225/month
Premium - $369/month
|OptiMonk||200+ pre-designed templates|
Shopping cart abandonment detection
Built-in A/B testing and analytics
Multiple triggers and targeting rules
|Free - $0
Essential - $24.16/month
Growth - $65.83/month
Premium - $165.83/month
Master - Custom quotes on request
|Poptin||Simple editor with customization|
Drag and drop features
Basic targeting options
3 types of website popups
Basic - $15/month
Pro - $39/month
Agency - $79/month
|Convert Pro||100% mobile-friendly popups|
Drag and drop editor
Advanced targeting options
Multiple popup templates
|Convert Pro - $79/year
Growth Bundle - $249/year
|Privy||Easy to install and integrate|
Pre-loaded template library
Drag and drop popup designer
Multiple targeting options
Custom plans start at $15/month
|SumoMe||Easy to use and understand|
Multiple popup designs and templates
Fully responsive and fast
A/B testing and analytics
|Free - $0
Pro - $39/month
What is Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a lead generation popup software that helps you create and display popups, bars, and full-page overlays to website visitors. These high-converting popups help in targeting the right audiences to increase leads and sales. With a built-in A/B testing engine, actionable reports plus insights, and advanced targeting options, you get a decent popup tool to boost your website conversion rate.
Why Look for Thrive Leads Alternatives
The legitimate question is what’s wrong with Thrive Leads? Why do people look for Thrive Leads alternatives? Are there any serious concerns about the tool? Yes, read ahead!
Thrive Leads is part of the Thrive Suite bundle. That means you need to purchase the complete suite subscription to access Thrive Leads (as there is no individual Thrive Leads pricing). Now, this can be reasonable for businesses looking to get complete web development and marketing module. But for users looking to just get a popup tool, the cost based on the feature is simply too high.
Next, it is an application that requires some technical and coding knowledge to implement popups. So, it is surely not the right choice for marketers or new users that are just setting up their blogging website.
Finally, there are some concerns about the load time of popups. So, plenty of reasons to consider Thrive Leads alternatives, right?
How to Choose the Best Thrive Leads Alternative
Thrive Leads is a good basic popup tool, and you should be considering both basic and advanced functionalities while looking for Thrive competitors. Here are some points to consider:
- User-friendly Interface – It is definitely a must for everyone as you want to design and implement popups in the easiest way possible. The tool should not require any technical expertise or coding knowledge to get started.
- Decent Template Library – Popup templates are important to have a base design. The tool should have a library with common use cases like discount coupons, free shipping, limited-time offers, etc., to easily customize and get rolling with popup marketing.
- Multiple Trigger Options – Trigger options let you choose when to display popups to different audiences based on different parameters like exit-intent, scroll-based, on-click, time-based, etc.
- Advanced Targeting Options – Segmenting your traffic and displaying relevant popups to visitors is important. Thrive alternative should offer different targeting options like location-based targeting, re-targeting, traffic-based targeting, cookie targeting, device-based targeting, etc.
- A/B Testing & Detailed Reporting/Analytics – A/B testing is crucial to test and compare different popups to find the best-converting ones. Also, make sure that the popup tool offers detailed analytics of your campaigns to give you proper understanding.
- Seamless Integration: After you capture leads from website visitors, you need to transfer them to your sales/marketing/CRM software. Make sure that Thrive alternatives support integrations with popular tools for real-time automatic transfer for leads.
These are some of the things that you can consider. However, based on your specific needs and requirements, add those to the list as well. Let’s now move on to the selection criteria for our list of alternatives.
Our Selection Criteria for Thrive Leads Alternatives
As we have come up with the list of Thrive Leads alternatives to help you choose the best software for your business, here are the selection criteria our team followed.
- Core Thrive Leads Features: The tool offers core features like ready-to-use editable templates, advanced reporting & analytics, trigger options, etc.
- Comparable Pricing: We have included products that are priced similar to or less than Thrive Leads.
- Minimum 10 user reviews published on GetApp and Capterra in the last two years: Recent reviews tell us a lot about the pros and cons of Thrive Leads alternatives.
- High Recommendation Rating: The software should have an average recommendation rating between 7 and 10 on a scale of 10 on Capterra and GetApp.
- High “Features and functionality” rating: The software should have a minimum rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars on Capterra and GetApp.
Top 7 Thrive Lead Alternatives & Competitors in 2021
Based on the selection criteria, we have come up with the following seven best Thrive Leads alternatives to help you run successful popup campaigns.
1 – Picreel
Picreel is the best Thrive Leads alternative for lead generation and conversion rate optimization. The tool is popular for its smart exit-intent technology that lets you target leaving visitors with relevant offers to increase leads and sales. With Picreel running the show, you can easily boost conversions from 15-300%. It has an easy-to-use popup editor and is equipped with relevant help articles plus links to learn about advanced settings. Picreel also offers a powerful A/B testing engine with smart reporting & analytics features. As the tool integrates seamlessly with over 700+ popular sales/marketing/CRM/social tools, you won’t have to worry about transferring the leads manually.
- 100+ ready-to-use customizable templates
- Target highly specific traffic with multiple targeting rules
- Advanced trigger options for precise targeting
- Popup personalization options
- A/B testing and advanced analytics
- Integration with 700+ popular sales and marketing tools
- Starter – $14/month
- Basic – $52/month
- Plus – $112/month
- Pro – $299/month
- Enterprise – Custom quotes on request
2 – Sleeknote
Sleeknote is a great alternative to Thrive Leads and focuses on providing a delightful experience to visitors without annoying them. You can get started with non-intrusive popup forms using Sleeknote’s drag and drop popup editor. The A/B testing module helps you optimize your popups, and advanced analytics provide you with better insights on your popup campaigns. The tool might not be the right fit for small businesses and bloggers but is a pretty good option for medium-sized and large businesses.
- Huge popup templates library
- Creative popup editor
- Mobile editor & advanced trigger options
- Drag and drop features
- Easy integrations with sales & marketing apps
- Lite – $49/month
- Basic – $59/month
- Plus – $114/month
- Pro – $225/month
- Premium – $369/month
3 – OptiMonk
OptiMonk is a lead generation popup tool designed especially for eCommerce businesses to boost sales and conversions. The tool is pretty popular among WordPress and Shopify stores as it offers smart solutions to reduce cart abandonment, grow mailing lists, and target visitors with personalized messaging. With over 200 popup templates and a long list of features, OptiMonk is a good free Thrive alternative. So, if you run an eCommerce business, then it is an ideal choice.
- 200+ pre-designed templates
- Shopping cart abandonment detection
- Built-in A/B testing and analytics
- Multiple triggers and targeting rules
- Integration with popular marketing and sales platforms
- Free – $0
- Essential – $24.16/month
- Growth – $65.83/month
- Premium – $165.83/month
- Master – Custom quotes on request
4 – Poptin
Poptin is another free alternative to Thrive Leads that has probably the most friendly and a sleek interface to create engaging popups. You can easily create full-screen overlays, bars, classic popups, timer popups, and much more using the template library and intuitive popup editor. With features like A/B testing and precise targeting options, marketers can take their popup game to the next level with Poptin.
- Simple editor with customization options
- Drag and drop features
- Multiple types of website popups
- A/B testing and analytics
- Advanced targeting options
- Basic – $15/month
- Pro – $39/month
- Agency – $79/month
5 – Convert Pro
Convert Pro is a good alternative to Thrive plugin for growing the mailing list and increasing conversions. The popular WordPress lead generation plugin is super easy to use and comes with a fully interactive drag and drop editor to get started in minutes. The huge popup library is equipped with multiple types of popups and forms to create different campaigns. Using advanced trigger options plus targeting rules, you can display beautiful popups to website visitors at the right time.
- 100% mobile-friendly popups
- Drag and drop editor for ease of use
- Multiple popup templates to get started
- A/B testing & advanced targeting options
- Behavioral triggers for efficient engagement
- Convert Pro – $79/year ($399 for lifetime access)
- Growth Bundle – $249/year ($699 for lifetime access)
6 – Privy
Privy is a comprehensive set of three modules: email, SMS, and popup marketing for instant business growth. With custom plans starting at an affordable price, small businesses can easily leverage the power of popups and email marketing using Privy to increase their customer base. The popup editor is pretty straightforward with easy-to-understand features for precise targeting. It integrates smoothly with sales and marketing apps to automatically transfer captured leads.
- Pre-loaded template library
- Drag and drop popup designer
- Multiple targeting options
- In-built A/B testing module
- Easy to install and integrate
- Free plan
- Custom plans starting from $15/month
7 – SumoMe
SumoMe is pretty basic and one of the most convenient to use ThriveLeads competitors. The tool focuses on building an email list with lead capture popups and lead magnets. Sumo’s editor is equipped with multiple customization options to design attractive popups. You will also find a heatmap, on-site analytics, and detailed campaign reports plus an A/B testing feature to maximize your growth. If you are looking for a popup software to get started with, then SumoMe is a good free option to try.
- Easy to use and understand
- Multiple popup designs and templates
- Customization tools
- Fully responsive and fast
- A/B testing and analytics
- Free – $0
- Pro – $39/month
Comparison of Thrive Leads Alternatives
|Tool||Free Trial||Exit-Intent||Custom Templates||A/B Testing||Platform|
|Thrive Leads||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|Picreel||Yes, 30 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|Sleeknote||Yes, 7 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
|OptiMonk||Yes, 14 days||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any site|
Ready to Make the Right Pick?
Now that everything is right in front of you, it is time for you to decide which Thrive Leads alternative is best for your business. All of these tools are popular, and the support team is also responsive while resolving your queries.
If you are confused about which one to go with, then our number #1 pick is Picreel. You get a guaranteed increase in leads and conversions using Picreel’s exit-intent technology. Picreel offers a full premium 30-day free trial, and you can give it a try to see if that works well for your website. Ready now? Time to get going with popup marketing!