Zapier Powered automated integrations
Send all your leads that you collect using Picreel popups to your email services and CRMs. No code required!
Integrate with the most popular online services such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Google, MailChimp, and others.
Easy to use
In just a few clicks our new integration allows you to leverage Zapier and connect with more than 750 apps.
Set up automated workflows that send all your new leads from Picreel to Zapier and then to any other online service.
All you need is Zapier and Picreel accounts. Browse hundreds of apps that can be connected to Picreel, or get started in minutes with ready-made popular Zaps:
With all these great features in place, What are you waiting for? Signup today for a free trial, no credit card required registration.
Few Tips on Zapier Integrations
- Consider including the question number as a prefix to the label as well, to make it even easier for users to find specific questions and fields.
- Make sure to include the field’s friendly name that the user added in your app, so they’ll recognize which field to use when mapping data to action steps. Zapier can also show the raw field ID beside the friendly name.
- If a multiple choice question is based on a spectrum of values (e.g., from “not really” to “very”), it’s sometimes useful to return the choice values (such as
5) as well as the actual answer. This can be especially useful for tracking responses in a spreadsheet.
- Consider also including a human-friendly date for the response completion and any other selected dates from the form.
- Each form field or survey question needs to include the same name as that form field shows in your app.